Monday, October 27, 2008

Seven Random Things (tagged by Vicky)

(England post is coming soon, still getting pics up on facebook.)

Seven random things about me:

1. I love to play my guitar, but I get bored of it and go months without playing sometimes.

2. I love to ride my motorbike, but I get bored of it and go months without riding sometimes.

3. I love running, but I get bored of it and go months without running sometimes. (I'm noticing a theme here.)

4. I'd like to go back to school in a couple years and get a Masters Degree.

5. I think my next vehicle will be either a sports car (Mustang maybe?) or a small pickup truck (Tacoma maybe?), but I haven't decided which yet.

6. I love my iPhone, but it so hard to find a case that I like for it. Griffin has one called the Elan Clip, which I love, but I've broken three of them already. If they made the belt clip mechanism out of metal instead of plastic I'd pay twice as much for it.

7. I'm a very picky eater, particularly when it comes to veggies. I love broccoli but I hate cauliflower. I love carrots but I hate celery. I love cucumbers but I hate pickles.

Tag seven people:
I don't even think I have seven people who read my blog; if you read this and you haven't already done it, consider yourself tagged.

5 comments:

Visichy said...

I vote for the Tacoma. There is one we walk by when we walk the dogs and Vince & I drool over it every time LOL. Just make sure you have enough income to afford the gas LOL.

BBKing77 said...

No kidding! I really love the 4-door Tacoma. It's so hard to find a small truck with 4-doors that looks good. But the Tacoma certainly does just that. Besides, I love Toyota, and I've wanted to get a truck for a few years now.

I just don't want to be "the guy with the truck" that everyone calls all the time to borrow. Maybe if I had both the truck AND the Mustang, then I could let people borrow the truck and I'd still have my 'stang to run around town. :)

Louisa said...

This would be a pretty awesome iPhone case, imho:

http://www.speckproducts.com/products/fitted/iphone-3g/149

BBKing77 said...

Thanks Weeza, if it had a belt clip I might be all over that. The Elan Clip really was ideal except for the shoddy clip. The one I have now has a good clip, but it's not very nice (non form-fitting outer case, extra plastic over screen which isn't flush against screen and looks and feels cheap, etc). I've written to Griffin and told them of my adventures. Hopefully they'll have something to say about it. Maybe this is a common issue?

Anonymous said...

My vote is the Tacoma too! I also thought the "Pickles are Cucumbers Soaked in Evil" was hilarious!