Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Your Birthdate: September 22

You tend to be understated and under appreciated.
You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.
People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.
Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.

Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true

Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid

Your power color: Silver

Your power symbol: Square

Your power month: April

5 comments:

Visichy said...

I entered my birthdate but what it spit out was completely opposite of me. I have to give 2 thumbs down on the insight into someone based on their birthday.

Louisa said...

Hey buddy, I'm sorry but that thing doesn't describe you at all. Unconventional? Understated? I'm not saying you're the opposite of those (conventional and, uh, stated), but I would never describe you that way.

You're your own special self, lol.

Mrs. Alston said...

i think you need to
1. post a new entry!
2. include some photos!

i'm addicted to blogs, so keep it up!!! hahah!

i did teh birthday thing, and i thought it came up fairly close to my personality. which was weird!!! kari's was similar too!!

Visichy said...

Okay dude, it's been like 6 weeks since your last blog entry. What's the deal? I know you are busy but I check your blog every day for an update... so you should do an update just for me :)

Carlson02 said...

Ben! Really starting to neglect your blog here! Get off Facebook for 10 mins and write something.... please!!!